Ashtead Players Data Protection Policy
Ashtead Players' Data Protection Policy is designed to protect members and supporters' personal data which is collected and used by Ashtead Players solely for the purposes of the Association, and for communicating with members and supporters from time to time by post, telephone and email. This policy is intended to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. The personal data requested and required of Ashtead Players members and supporters comprises their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
2. Ashtead Players Data Protection Lead is the Hon. Secretary to whom all queries and requests should be addressed. The Data Protection Lead will maintain the data securely on a computer and a ledger, and use best endeavours to ensure that it is kept up-to-date.
3. Access to the stored data is restricted to the Data Protection Lead, and from time to time to Ashtead Players' Officers and Committee members. Data will not be used for marketing purposes or given to any third party.
4. The data is required and used solely for communication with Ashtead Players members and supporters for the purposes of Ashtead Players's activities and for no other purpose. A member or supporter is entitled at any time to require that personal data relating to that member or supporter be removed from Ashtead Players's stored records within 28 days of a request in writing or by email. Notification to Ashtead Players Data Protection Lead of the resignation of Ashtead Players members and supporters will oblige the Data Protection Lead to ensure the prompt removal of personal data from databases held and operated by Ashtead Players.
5. Members and supporters have the right to refer any complaints about the handling of their personal data to the Information Commissioner's Office.